Friday, October 15, 2010

My Mind`s Eye

Hi there!
I had some extra time this month and I decided to play along with the Blog Challenge #16  at  My Mind`s Eye. This month`s sketch is provided by Anam Stubbington and it`s gorgeous, isn`t it?!?
This is my take on the sketch:
TIP
I drew the swirls myself and then I hand-stitched them. The Punched border I made using my Fiskars Eyelets Tool  and you can find my tutorial  here ------> Punched Border.


Well, keep your fingers crossed for me ;-) 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. I hope you win! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout Gerry!!! Gosh... all that stitching... but it looks AWESOME!!! Hey that challenge sounds like FUN... I may play along too!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous sketch girl - love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hOPE YOU WIN, BECAUSE YOUR lO IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! HUGS, MARIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Страхотна е,както винаги,стискам палци и успех

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute and the handstitched swirls are fabulous! Love the paper and the pic you chose.

    JANNA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! So close to the actual sketch too! The picture is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gerry this is so beautiful layout
    with a great sketch and very lovely pictures!!
    XX carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ах,че хубавкоооо и миловидно!Успех!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, and with all the stitching, What a huge effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome as aways Gerry. Love your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is very beautiful
    and the layouts are amazing!
    Charlot*

    ReplyDelete