Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Limited Edition Kit

Hi there!
I couldn`t wait till tomorrow in order to share my work with you. And here it is..... the Limited Edition Kit from  My Creative Scrapbook.  As you could see the goodies are simply dazzling and magnificent!!!! I enjoyed creating with them so much!

The first page I made was with the die-cut pattern paper. I wanted to use the Prima felt gate and I thought the photo of my dd Leanne was perfect ( she was taking a bow in The Palace Loo which we visited not so long time ago).
Actually, what I used from the die-cut paper is the scalloped border. I cut a big circle from another WPs pattern paper and I distressed it. When I was ready with adding the lace ribbon I attached the distressed circle.
I cut the bird-cage out of the 7Gypsies pattern paper and I inked it. I used a white pen to distress it a little bit.

My second page "Enjoy Life"...I matched different pattern papers from the kit, I cut out, I hand-stitched, etc. I used the Prima packaging ;-) which is so cute and last but not least....I changed the color of the photo so it can match the colors from the WPs.

My third layout...."Count Your Blessings".....Again, matching WPs, some cut-outs, etc. I cut the circle out and then I hand-stitched the lace ribbon as a border. When I was ready I attached the vellum sheet (if you click on the photo you can see it better). 

My last layout and my favorite for this month...."The Princess Diary" :-) As you can see it`s very simple but I just LOVE the book I created and that was enough for me ;-) ...combined with the cute photo of my daydreaming Leanne..... 
I didn`t measure anything accurately to create this book. I began first framing the photo and then I created the cover. The other two parts were simply adjusted to the cover.

I also created two cards with this beautiful Limited Edition Kit . 


I hope you enjoyed my creations for this month. Well, I have one more layout to share but we all have to wait a few more days :-) !
Thank you so much for taking the time!
Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love how you toned the pictures to match the papers. Love the lace and ribbon circle borders. And of course I love the Princess Diary book and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh sweetie this is amasing again!
    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Gorgeous Work Gerry!!! Your Work always looks Amazing and with so many details!!!!!! So beautiful!!!!! Stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pages!!... beautiful details!!!
    Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bogger gave me an error a moment ago after leaving a long comment. In a nutshell, I told you these are fantastic. Thanks for the inpsiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Истинска прелест са всичките ти творения.
    За съжаление нямах възможност да разгледам последните ти публикации до днес.
    Всичко е много красиво и изпипано до съвършенство.
    Възхищавам ти се и то много.
    Желая ти хубав ден!
    Изпращам ти много усмивки :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are gorgeous!!! What a great kit and fabulous photos. I have to agree, the book you made is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Gerry! I love how you did that book! VERY inspiring!!!! I am going to have to give that one a try!!! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw ik vind ze stuk voor stuk prachtig!!
    Veel geduldwerkjes ook (het vogelkooitje en het stiksel) en erg mooie details. Ik blijf er nog wel even naar kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Gerry thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so enjoy your work. It is always so inspiring. Every page is a treat to the eye!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Amazing work Gerry!! Have been mia for sometime...but I was impressed by the princess diaries....adorable!! Everything is amazing!! Hope you are doing well. Thanks, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerry, I adore your beautiful work so much! This blog is fabulous and I am so glad you found mine! :) By the way, that kit is beautiful!!! Gosh I love WP and the Wonderfall collection is stunning! I love how you've created with it - especially the layouts! STUNNING!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Gerry
    Ilove so your page,s everthing what you have
    made is so wonderful and the book is so great
    beautiful details

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete