Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Main Kit

Hi there!
5th of the month and it`s time for Reveal Day.....YAY!!!!!!!
Pam Rangel, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook , prepared once again this Gorgeous Main kit. It was such a pleasure to play with all the goodies!
I created 4 layouts with this kit and 2 cards.



N.B. Before you ask yourself the question...  ;-))))... I`m not pregnant! It`s a photo when I was pregnant with my second child, Leanne! 


I`ll post later my DT work with the Limited edition!
Thank you for taking the time!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Prachtig DT werk :) WOW!!
    Vooral het "Hi" kaartje is zo schattig met die mooie bloem!
    Groetjes, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH Gerry wat mooi weer zeg!!Dat papier is zo mooi,helemaal super!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. прекрасни творения,толкова оригинални цветя-страхотни са!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Gerry!!! I always love the stitching/distressing combo you feature!! And I'm so glad you did the cards - I always need more inspiration for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, je hebt jezelf weer overtroffen met deze kit... geweldige layouts en kaarten! Deze papiertjes lijken wel voor jou gemaakt te zijn. Enne, hihi, goed dat je het zei bij 'You're pregnant'. Ik vroeg het me al af, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Страхотни творения.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WAS wondering when I saw this over at sb.com!!!! Love them all! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous work Gerry!!! :) big hugs sweetie... Tracy

    ReplyDelete