Thursday, September 16, 2010

A new layout!

Hi there!
Yeah, it`s me again. As it seems I`m busy these days only with creating....it seems like that but it`s not true...lol!
Yesterday, I got in my mail-box pretty goodies all the way from Australia. Have you heard already of Flourish with a Bling .....if you click HERE it`ll bring you right away to their site and you can get the impression! Beauty...what can I say!!!!
Well, I got some goodies from Lucy to try their products and I`m very positive and enthusiastic about them! I had some time this morning and I decided to create a page with one of the flourishes. On this page I used Jack Metallic Vine (Green).

I must admit I didn`t miss the opportuntity to use Dusty Attic chipboards as well. I`m stiil using the DA chippies I got from my friend Tracy ....
The title is in Dutch and it means "Yummy" in English!

...and one more close-up ;-))))
Thank you so much for taking the time and I wish you a HAPPY day :-)!
Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. Ohhh Gerry,wat mooi!Helemaal super!
    Fijne dag,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S a "frame" - I like the stitching and the little ribbon sticking out from under.
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all the stitching. And the flowers on the brick wall look fabulous. And LOVE LOVE the little bump up at designed by Gerry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW, Gerry, what a beautiful LO.The photo is so cute, and the brickwork is just amazing with all that gorgeous greenery and flowers.The Jack vine looks fab the way you have used it too, thanx so much for making up such a gorgeous LO using our vine. The stitching too is very eyecatching as are the gorgeous colours you have used...I just love everything about it!Regards, Maggie (FWAB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flourish. Your stitching makes the layout! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunningly gorgeous page! Love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! another lovely page!! I must admit, I'm now now incorporating stitches in some of my layouts. I'm so inspired of your gorgeous works, and you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. designed by Gerry, thats just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW such a gorgeous LO, love all the details especially the chipboard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Gerry what a wonderful lo! love how you used the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh... Leanne looks ADORABLE!! Look at those chubby cheeks and her little tongue!!! Another GORGEOUS layout Gerry with all of your details and stitching!! You inspire me sweetie!! :)

    God bless & big, big hugs...

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. O, Gerry, wat een waanzinnige LO, Vind de kleuren super en die foto, wat een schatje.


    Liefs Helga

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerry, this is simply awesome!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors Gerry and the DA and the new product! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gerry, LO is beautiful as always! I would like to share blog awards with you - come on http://fennec-fennec-fox.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a precious photo and gorgeous lo Gerry! I always love your stitching!! amazing job!!
    Hugs!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those goodies look fabulous! The LO you created is gorgeous and I looooove all the stitching! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Gerry we "borrow" this beautiful Lo to be featured in our blog: http://cafedoscrap.blogspot.com/
    Stop by if you can and thanks for being our inspiration of the week!
    Hugs, Julia and Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Gerry... thank you so much for stopping by the Scrap Café. We loved your layout and it was wonderful to feature it as our inspirtation... Once again... Thanks!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete