Sunday, September 5, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Limited Edition Kit

Hi there!
Here I am again with my Design Team work for My Creative Scrapbook . As I wrote in my previous post I had only a few days to create eight pages and it was a record for me.
The Limited Edition kit is again simply amazing this month with all the new Prima pretty papers .....The only wish I had was to take my time and to spend more time creating these pages :-) !

When I saw this paper I knew it at once... I`d recreate the pattern....so I hand-stitched.
There was a text from the rub-ons which I used as a border. I simply cut words out and I rubbed them on the pattern paper.

This is a recent photo of Leanne. I thought it`s perfect for the pretty Prima papers.

I cut a few words out of the Prima packaging and because the words were in white and you couldn`t see them I colored them in pink using a Copic Marker.

I used here again the rub-ons but this time to mat the photo. The space between the rub-on and the hand-stitching is colored in again with  a Copic marker.

I think this is one of my favorite photos of Leanne nowadays....She just got her new ear-rings and was showing them off ;-). I don`t usually write in Bulgarian on my pages but I`ll give this one as a present to somebody very special who is Bulgarian.  The title says "Ear-rings".

There were two stems of crystal flowers which I got together and make one big stem. The crystal flowers were originally transparent but I colored them with Copic markers. I added two orange roses as a final touch.

And my last LO is very simple but I Love it so much....The Prima crystal clear is colored with a red CM.
I just love the Dusty Attic chipboard. I used different colors paint.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Wow!! Super gorgeous pages!! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Поредните супер красиви и сладки странички.
    Всеки детайл стои толкова добре и на мястото си.
    Много ми харесват.

    Изпращам ти много усмивки, Рени :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I saw your post on face book under the prima tag.. and just had to make a comment.. your pages are just beautiful!! and checked out your blog.. your work is amazing!!
    Hugs Normajean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gerry, you've outdone yourself ones again. Such pretty, feminine pages and the fourth layout is so cute and boyish. I love thenm all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Gerry,
    wat een schitterende lootjes, echt prachtig! Ik heb toevallig eergisteren de limited kit besteld (zag hem bij gabrielle) en ik vond hem geweldig, nu heb ik meteen inspiratie en kan niet wachten tot hij binnen is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. уау прекрасни странички отново

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry you have really outdone yourself, these are so gorgeous!!! I love your stitching on the "Smells Yummy" LO, and also the little X's you stitched into the sheer ribbon on "Happy". And as always, the pics of your children are just priceless! Gorgeous kit this month, hope I'm getting the LE - I signed up for it instead of the Main kit, but not sure if I'm getting it for this month or next. We'll see! Hugs, Renee (LuvThisScrap)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning work as usual Miss Gerry! Glad to see you didn't crack under the time pressure heehee !

    ReplyDelete
  9. All ur creations with this kit aare beautiful!! LOve all ur details..love it all. You are so talented! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowoooozzaaaaa Gery,
    Amaizing project.
    Love all details. You are one very talented girl.Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my gosh!!! WOW!!! Saw these layouts posted on FB!! Had to come see for myself!! Great job! Love your blog, will be checking out the rest of it, can't wait to see what else you got here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Girl....these are so beautiful! I am loving everything from that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Прекрасни странички! Толкова детайлно изпипани! Поздравления!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yum, yum yum and MORE YUM! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Gerry your layout is absolutely gorgeous. Your flowers are beautiful tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do such beautiful work. I use your LO's for inspiration all the time. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog!

    I've been looking at your work and I am amazed!! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Menina que LO belo!!! Fiquei encantada com seu BLOG!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well you did an amazing job on these. They all turned out gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ALWAYS love your work Gerry... I love that gate.. wish I could find them in the stores here. You did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete