Saturday, September 4, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Main Kit

Hi there!
I can`t believe it`s already September.....time surely flies :-)
Well, being to Bulgaria again for two weeks gave me so little time to scrap ... but yet for a few days I managed to create 8 pages.
I`m posting the first four layouts now. They are made with the Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. As you can see on the photo....this kit is absolutely adorable and full of pretty goodies!
Well, just love that photo of Leanne I took while she was sitting in our car. I chose black background `cause it was the perfect match for my photo (at least in my eyes ;-) )

I cut out the flourish from the pattern paper and I used it as a base for my flowers.    

    

Love the colors here! So fresh and so suitable for this photo of Leanne. She was playing on her mini laptop and laughing at the game.
I stitched sort of keyboard and I used the letter stickers as an addition.

The pattern paper is so pretty with all the glitter, cages and birds here that I simply created a window which was enough to expose the photo of Alexander and Leanne.

And finally my last layout from  the Main Kit

I cut the circles out of the pattern paper and I used them as embellies to my flowers. The bird cage was first painted with Gesso then I sprayed Glimmer Mist. In the end I added some glitter.
Thank you so much for visitng my blog!
I appreciate it so much!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Гери, уникално красиви са всичките ти странички.
    Очарована съм
    Поздравления!

    Изпращам ти много усмивки, Ирена :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet pages!!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, Gerry - as always!
    They each have their own special character ;)
    Gorgeous photos!
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of the kids. I think the bottom one is my favorite. All the layouts are fabulous of course. The children are changing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. I love the first on especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. колко красота на едно място,прекрасни странички -просто са уникални!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your work is amazing!!!I love it!!
    Have a nice sunday.
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much eye-candy here Gerry! You're really rocking these kits, wow! They are ALL gorgeous!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. 8!! pages in a few days, wow! The pages are great, just lovely!

    Love, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your LO's are great, i like the colours.
    Have a nice day.


    Gr.Helga

    ReplyDelete
  11. 8 pages in just a few days??? Wow, how did you do this? And they are all real beauties too. I love each and all of your creations with these kits. Your fussy cutting looks great again and I love all the pretty details you put on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the tutoral...I have that paper I will try to attempt the same affect. Love your LO Gerry especially your tutoral.

    ReplyDelete