Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cards

Hi there!
Hope everybody`s having a great week!
I began uploading photos tonight from my camera to my laptop and I found out I took photos of two cards I made some time ago for my LSS. Nothing special but I thought I`d share with you! I make cards from time to time but usually I don`t share them online :-) Well, here are both cards:



I guess my post for today is rather short but I really must take care of the enormous amount of photos I took last month. I love taking photos but arranging them in maps drives me crazy....lol! Wish me luck :-)!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. hoi

    schitterende kaarten!!

    heel mooi gemaakt en mooi papier!!

    gr regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG These are absolutely gorgeous... just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are beautiful cards!!! You make such beautiful shabby shiek creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie kaartjes Gerry,super schattig!
    Fijne dag,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Много красиви картички, прекрасни детайли.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry, I ALWAYS love your beautiful work but I can't believe you don't post more of your cards!! These two are so gorgeous, it leaves me wanting so much more!! Please consider sharing more of your wonderful cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry, your cards are so beautiful and special! I would choose you again and again as my favorite artist! I adore your LO's, but your cards don't yields them!

    ReplyDelete