Monday, August 9, 2010

Tutorial: Flowers

Hi there!
As I wrote in my previous post it`s the Flower tutorial coming next.

Well,  to make the flowers you need paper, sheer ribbon and I used the centers of a Prima flower but you can use any sort stamina.... The tools you need are mentioned and you can see them on the photos that follow. 
I don`t mention the punch I used `cause in fact you can use any punch you have in storage. Simply punch flowers and then spray them with water. Then you can make a small ball out of it and open them and let them dry.

Take the sheer ribbon and begin stitching. When you are ready pull both sides and gather all up. Make a knot.

Just before you make the knot place in the middle the stamina. Then make a hole in the middle of the paper flower.

When ready, place the sheer ribbon flower with the stamina in the hole of the paper flower.
Then your whole flower is ready. I placed extra paper flower underneath the original flower.

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope I didn`t miss anything to mention.....if so please feel free to ask me... 

Hugs,





12 comments:

  1. Прекрасни цветя! Благодаря, че сподели! Ще ги изпробвам :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. страхотен урок!Благодаря ти !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Много хубавки цветенца, благодаря за урока :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic tutorial!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable flowers Gerry! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am saving this one to definitely try! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are AMAZING! And something I may acutally be able to do!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for the tutorial, makes gorgeous flowers,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Gerry!! You might be seeing these on our next MCS kits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. merci beaucoup
    bises de la France

    ReplyDelete