Saturday, August 7, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook (part 1) - Main Kit

Hi there!
Finally time to share my work on my blog.
Here is the awesome Main kit that Pam Rangel prepared this month at  My Creative Scrapbook  The photo (below) says it all....Travel.....Journey....Fun!
....and these are the layouts I created with these cool goodies.

It`s me and hubby in  Bulgaria  visiting one of our best friends in the town of Plovdiv. I used glimmer mist to make the background color so it can match my pattern paper. The title Travel originally was from the paper itself but I cut it out and I "moved" ;-) it. I thought it would be funny to use it as a title!
I used foam tape for 3D effect.

I wanted to scrap this photo of Alex so much. He is such a MACHO here ;-)

Isn`t Alex cool with his long hair? Well, to make this LO I simply used white cardstock and again glimmer mist and paint to make the background. I gave a short description at My Creative Scrapbook "How Did I do that?" and you can find it  here soon ( Every month the DT girls give tips about their layouts).

I used Nestabilities to make the flowers. Of course I didn`t miss to use my embossing pen to give some dimension.

My last page with the kit is my favorite one. Love that photo of me and my sweethearts. I punched the edges of the die-cut paper here with my most appreciated tool ever....the Fiskars eyelet tool. If you want to see what else I do with it you can have a look  here .
(To be continued....)
Thank you so much for your visits on my blog and once again I want to thank you all for all your support!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous, Gerry!! You have so many great details in all of your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Страничките са много красиви,цветята които правиш са изключителни-много ми харесват!
    Поздрави!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ook heel mooi allemaal,de macho is super!!Heel mooi gemaakt allemaal!!!
    Ik hoop dat t goed met je gaat (naar omstandigheden...)
    Groetjes,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Гери, страничките ти са приказно красиви.
    Всеки детайл е прекрасен.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages, love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete