Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reveal Day

Hi there!
It`s again a Reveal Day at  My Creative Scrapbook . I worked with two kits this month - Main Kit and Limited Edition Kit. Both kits are simply gorgeous....and I enjoyed once again creating so much with all the goodies! Today I`ll post my four layouts I made with the Main Kit.


On this page ("Flower child") I tried to create a hat for Leanne from the pattern paper (top right corner...). I stamped the butterflies and I cut them out. The red-green flowers are from Prima but the bigger ones I punched and then sprayed with water so I can wrinkle them and give them some texture. I used glimmer mist as well which is included in the kit.




My second layout ("Cute"). I used red paint for the centres of the ribbon flowers.



My third layout ("It smells like SUMMER") was fun to make. My purpose was to recreate the pattern paper with stitching. Of course you have to see the real paper to understand what I did ;-)




My last page from the Main Kit ("Dad") was really great to create! I printed the same photo in b&w and in color. I used the b&w photo for the page but I wanted to give some photoshop effect and I cut Leanne`s dress out of  the color photo and used foam tape to attach it so it`ll give some dimenssion.




I cut out a circle and I placed it over the photo. Then I sprayed the glimmer mist and I achieved the effect you see on the layout.


That`s all folks :-)! I`ll try to post my other projects tomorrow. It`s such a sunny weather here in Hollanda and I`ll try to get the best of it!
I wish everybody a great weekend!



8 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful layouts, i adore them all!! I can't wait to see more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben helemaal weg van je werk en je creaties met deze kit zijn ook alweer zo geweldig! Ik blijf maar kijken naar al die mooie details en kleurtjes. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mooi,ik vind je foto's geweldig en je l/o ook!!Heel mooi gemaakt!!!
    Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did Fantastic!!!!!! I love what you did with the kit!! thanks for the Tip!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these LOs are amazing Gerry!!!!!
    Congrats!!
    Hugs
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again you did a fabulous job with these Kits Gerry!! love every one of your lo's!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the kits they are all fantastic.HAve a great weekend take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fantastic what you make, i love the mister and all the beautiful détail in your page!

    ReplyDelete