Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reveal Day (2)

Hi there!
As I promised yesterday here is my second part of my Design Team work at  My Creative Scrapbook . These are layouts I created with the Limited Edition kit which is FANTASTIC !!!


My first page "So Girly":



My 2nd one "Leanne in Flowerland".


I used once again for this page a b&w photo but I printed the same photo in color as well! I cut out the crown from the color photo!


The flowers are also cut out from the pattern paper and I used an embossing pen to give some texture and demension!


My 3rd page "Lea":



My personal favorite this month is "My pearl" :-)


The photo of Leanne was printed with this beautiful doodled frame.


The stitched heart I created myself.


And my last 5th page for this month with the Limited Edition Kit is "Faces". These are one of my favorite photos of Leanne. I guess I`ll scrap them more than once....LOL! I`ll post soon a tutorial how I made the scalloped border.


I colored the lace ribbon with Copic Markers.


I hope you enjoyed my creations!
Have a great scrappy week!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Gerry these lo's are all so fabulous!!! love them all!! great job with the crown!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry,ik vind dit helemaal geweldig wat een mooie l/o's!!!
    Kan geen favoriete kiezen,ik vind ze allemaal even mooi!!!
    Fijne avond,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous reveal ... yesterday's included. Love them all, fab photos and I can't wait for that scallop tute! How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful all of them and such a fantastic kit too.TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красиво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Gerry
    meid wat heb je deze layouts prachtig gemaakt
    het is gewoon kwijlen als ik er naar kijk zo
    prachtig die sticksels en de uitgeknipten
    bloemen topppp !!!

    Groetjes xx Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously all ur layouts are beautiful! they all have such detail to them! Love it! I will go over to SB.com later and love on every one of them=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Left lots of love on Sb but just wanted to say again how gobsmaked i am by all the fabulous Los you did with this kit!!! You are so talented Gerry! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your LO´s are amazing, but my favorite is he one with the scalloped circle so... I´ll be waiting fot he tutorial!! Great work, see youa t SB.com. Hugs, María

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just thought i would say hi! Spotted your LO's in the gallery at scrapbook.com.. WOW, your work is absolutely stunning!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hoi gerry

    bedankt dat je mijn blog bent gaan volgen!!

    ik heb even op jou blog gekeken en wat maak jij schitterende lay-outs!!
    en wat een leuke tutorial van die border dat ga ik zeker eens uitproberen!

    en ik ga jou blog ook volgen want ik vind jou werk geweldig!

    groetjes regina

    ReplyDelete