Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dusty Attic ....YAY!

Hi there!
Hope everybody`s enjoying the weekend! I am ...:-)
Some time ago I got a present from a friend of mine,  Tracy  (Stay True To God)  , and she was so kind and sweet to send me Dusty Attic laser-cut chipboard goodies ....that I wanted so much to play with. You can`t imagine how excited I was when I opened my box. I couldn`t believe my eyes....it was full of yummy scrappy goodies to play with. The only sounds my hubby and kids could hear were Ahhhh........Ohhhhh........Awwwww....Woooooooow... The box was not only full of Dusty Attic goodies but also lots of scrappy girly stuff for Leanne and scrappy boy stuff for Alexander. Thank you so much  Tracy !!! Once again HUGE HUGS from me!!!!

And here is a layout I made last night using the Dusty Attic bird cage (#3) and the songbirds. The ribbon you see along my   My Inverted Scallop Border  is also gift from Tracy!
As you can see it`s me and my daughter on the photo. I used Graphic 45 pattern paper for this layout. I stamped the corners with Prima`s Build-a-frame (collection 1) clear stamps.

The quote was a rub-on poem and I had to cut each word so I can use it in this way.

The hanger is from a pair of socks that I always keep when I buy socks for the kids ;-). The quote you see on the bird cage is also a rub-on poem. I stamped the music notes using Prima`s clear stamps. The rest of the bird cage (birds as well) is stamped with a text stamp.

Hope you enjoyed my layout!
Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! Gorgeous!!! Great picture!!!!! Love the birds that Tracy send you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik kan me voorstellen dat je uit je dak ging!!Gaaf zeg.Je L/o is heel mooi,mooi die zachte kleuren en je details zijn om te smullen!
    Fijn weekend,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry it's magnificent!!!! I can't believe you rubbed on each little word! I have two questions - where did you get the little earring-like dangly "MY" from? And what part is a border stamp from Prima BAP? Thank you so much, this is one of my all time fave's of yours! You're a great inspiration :) Renee VanEpps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done here GErry so beautful and the pic is stunning too.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw!! Wat een geweldig mooie romantische layout! Een echte meiden layout met alle mooie bloemen en frisse kleurtjes. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoi

    wow wat een superrrrr layout!!

    en een hele leuke foto!!

    gr regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really pretty!!! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous lo Gerry!!! love everything aboui this page!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous .. can't wait to try your scallop technique! Love the G45 .. just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning!!!!!!!
    Love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerry, this is absolutely beautiful! Love this!! Your work is amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hoi meid
    Ik kan me goed voor stellen dat je uit je dak
    ging .
    je heb er een super prachtig werk mee gemaakt
    wat een inspiratie top !!

    liefst XX Carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous layout. Every detail is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Gery, your layouts are so adorable. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love this layout, love the photo!!!! Great job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wooow ik vond je blog via een zoekopdracht naar Dusty Attic in Nederland....wat maak je prachtige dingen!

    ReplyDelete