Friday, May 7, 2010

New Layout

Hi there!
I made recently this layout using the awesome sketch from  Ingvild Bolme . It`s my second time using a sketch in my scrapbooking career so I have to learn a lot...lol. I really hope I came at least a little bit close to this great sketch. I love circles so it was an easy choice to get busy and do something out of it! Here`s the inspiring sketch of  Ingvild Bolme:


And this is my take on the  Ingvild`s  sketch:


To make this page I used white cardstock and a sheet of double sided pattern paper. I used Martha Stweart`s border punch and I did some masking with it as well! As always I hand-stitched. I used three different brands clear stamps...."Inkadinkado", "Prima" and "Artemio! Thanks for the sketch, Ingvild!
Here are two close-ups:



I wish you a great weekend and very Happy Mother`s Day!!!!

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful! You did great on the sketch! I really love how your flourish has different dimensions! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool ! thanks for showing the way on how to use the sketch , Gerry ! turned out beautifully the stamping !

    I had to chuck mine out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,this is so pretty,love what you did with the pictuer!!Very nice!
    Greetings,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Gerry that's really cool how you used the sketch , all so pictures very nice.
    Beautiful layout meid!!!


    Greeting xxCarla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry, I really love looking at this LO. The colors are amazing together, and how you cut up the photo and placed together like that is just amazing;- love it! And the swirls are just beautiful too! Everything here is amazing, so thank you very much for trying my sketch, and your result is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sketch... going to have to print it out and give it a try, and sweetie, anything you set those talented fingers to comes out darn near perfect! This certainly is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your interpretation of the sketch and the color you choose and all the work its amazing !!

    ReplyDelete