Monday, May 3, 2010

The Color Room

Good Morning!
Finally I had some time last night to play with the awesome color palette at  The Color Room  ... I used color palette # 4 to make this LO. This is how this challenge turned out through my eyes :-)

The background paper is the only patter paper I used. I hand-stitched everything on the page. I used "My Mind`s eye"  rub-ons for "I adore everything about you", "Naturally pretty", "I love you" and the hearts` border. The flowers were colored with Glimmer Mist....
TIP:
I used a thin cord to make the circles in the middle and then I stamped them.
I used "Inkadinkado" clear stamps !


After I stitched the small circles I stamped them so they can match the flowers! For the matting of the photo I used cardstock. I embossed it and distressed it so it`ll match the background paper. Then I hand-stitched again :-)

Well, this is my take on  The Color Room  palette # 4 :-)
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Hello, I came over from THC, love your layout and it was interesting to read how you made it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful and I love all the work you put into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! SO much detail here! SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for your detailed description of your work, it's always interesting to read how such a pretty page has been created. And I have to say, you're angel is one gorgeous girl!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page. You can tell much love was put into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work, love the stitched circles and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love the color choices this week over at the Color Room! Your flowers are beautiful and I love the added stitched circles. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO Gerry I noticed those flowers when you had posted at SB , but I didn't realize you had made them!They really caught my eye. I would never have thought to stamp on the cording that way! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and the sketch. It made an adorable baby page. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete