Monday, April 5, 2010

It`s A Reveal Day !

It`s April 5th and it`s again time for a Reveal Day at  My Creative Scrapbook . This month I worked with the Main kit and the Limited Edition kit. Both kits are as always full of pretty papers, embelishments and yummy flowers. I had so much fun!

Here are  my creations with the April Main Kit....lots of yummy Webster`s Pages ( "Life`s a Portrait" collection) and Prima flowers!








....and the Limited Edition was an awesome pleasure to work with! Pink Paislee, Prima Marketing...





9 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een waanzinnige mooie creaties allemaal! Je hebt echt zo'n eigen (en prachtige!) stijl 'and you definitely rocked this month's kits':)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work this month Gerry, loving working alongside you at MCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry i love your style and the latest websters papers are awesome.I have them but havent started to use them yet.The layouts you have done are beautiful.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry Love how you worked this month kits!! Love your designs and all the great details!!
    My fav is Pure smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling over your work!!! I have signed up officially for the main kit, the limited is sold out :`( but I asked about being on a waiting list....I am dreaming of the day I can create layouts like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, saw this earlier at the MCS gallery... wow! It's amazing. Can't wait to get my kit. Probably next week. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all those lo's Gerry!! your work is always stunning!!
    xoxoxo
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was admiring all of your layouts over at sb.com they are all sooooo amazing!!! I cannot believe how many you made they are stunning!! :D

    ReplyDelete