Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blog Awards

Hi there!

Again so busy and not time to post  :-( 
Recently I got two blog awards from two friends of mine,  Darien and  Lisa ....Thank you, girls!




 And as everybody else I have to answer a few questions to keep my awards :-)))) This is what I have to do: 

1. Give a list of ten things that make you happy.
2. A trivia of five things about me.
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same.
4. Link the blogs you chose and the blog of the person who gave to you.

1.  1) ~ My Family ~                      6) ~ Reading ~
     2) ~ Visiting my country  ~      7) ~ A cup of Coffee  ~
     3) ~ Friends ~                          8) ~ Taking photos ~
     4) ~ Creating ~                        9) ~ Nature ~
     5) ~ A glass of Wine ~           10) ~ My work ~


2.  1) ~ I Play the piano ~
     2) ~ Love singing ~
     3) ~ Love white chocolate ~
     4) ~ Love staying at home ~
     5) ~ I`m a night bird ~


I`m giving the "Sweet Blogger" award to  Valeria  ,  Monica , Romy , Paulien  and  Adrienne
Thank you girls and I hope you`ll pass the award! 

No comments:

Post a Comment