Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a day!

What a day, what a day....!!!!
I was on my way to work today when I decided to get some money for my lunch later on. Well, when I opened my handbag to take my wallet, it wasn`t there :-((( I called my hubby and told him I forgot it at home. But it wasn`t at home...it was stolen :-((( All my bank accounts are now blocked and my credit card as well. You guess it already, don`t you? It`ll be a busy day tomorrow.
You see, it`s not my happy day today and I`m really not in a mood to do anything tonight. I think I`ll just watch the telly.

4 comments:

  1. oooohhhh Gerry I am so sorry about that.... what a horrible situation, hope you don't have any other problem with that.
    I will be sending you a e-mail rightnow.
    Hugs Gerry and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh im soo sorry gerry, how awful!! :( I hope you can get it taken care of as fast and easily as possible! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gerry. I'm really sorry. Hope everything turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for the theft and the stress it has caused! I am so happy to see you have your own blog! I will not only follow, but subscribe to posts! I want to see everything you post! You have such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete