Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ribbon leaves tip

Hi there! Is everybody enjoying Tuesday? I surely am :-) !!!
I decided to post a tip about how to create quickly a ribbon leave as I made on my "Special Moments" LO created for My Creative Scrapbook.

All you need is a pair of scissors, ribbon and a lighter!
Cut a piece of the ribbon and then cut the two corners (See photo above). Fold the ribbon in two and hold it with your left hand. Then with the lighter melt the edges so they can stick to each other...be careful not to burn your fingers!!!

This is the result. You can then glue it underneath your flower!

I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!
Have a great Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial Gerry!! I never thought of it that ribbon would stick together by using a lighter!!! Have to try it one day, thanks for sharing !
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing idea Gerry Thank you for sharing!!
    Lidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.... thank you so much, for this fun tutorial.
    You are so clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea Gerry! Wish I had seen this before I used up my March kit, but will keep it in mind for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Gerry!! I didn't know a lighter could be an adhesive! How clever of you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this a great idea me being simple I always looking for easy ways to jazz up my pages, thanks Gerry. Love you work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this gerry. So simple, yet so pretty.

    ReplyDelete