Friday, March 5, 2010

The reveal

Today is a REVEAL day at  My Creative Scrapbook . As a Guest Designer I created five layouts, a card and I altered a photo frame. I worked with the gorgeous  Prima Strawberry Kisses collection. This month I played with the Main Kit and to tell you the truth ....it`s fabulous...full of yummie goodies!
If you know how much I enjoyed working with all the talented girls from the design team. It`s so much fun ...I had the feeling we are one big family there!!!
I`ll stop writing now and I`ll show you what I created :-). I hope you`ll enjoy my creations! If you have questions I`m always eager to help and share my ideas, tips, etc. Just give me a sign what you want to learn...

Gerry xxx















12 comments:

  1. OMG dear Gerry you have been busy!!!! You creativity is amazing!!!! love all those los!!! each photo is gorgeous, your kids are both beautiful Gerry!!
    God bless you and your family .xoxoxo
    Lidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Gorgeous!!! I Love the all!!!! Way to go Gerry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful children! Love the detail, the colors and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really precious, Gerry!
    The "JOY" is really my type - you are an expert mister ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are soo gorgeous !!! beautiful projects all ! love them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry, I noticed you had come by for a visit at my blog, thanks! I didn't even know you had a blog *blush*. You're LO's are gorgeous Gerry, as are your kids. I always love seeing your beautifully detailed work.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!! you knocked it out of the park with your l/o's this month for the main kit Gerry!! Hard to pick but I think my fav this month is Trendy....too cute!! Wonderful having you on the DT with us hon!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Jerry, I have missed seeing your beautiful work, these LOs are just divine Hun!!!! Gorgeous!

    Hugz

    Deb- Debla, mitchy64

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Gerry, you were on a creative high!! Just absolutely adore all your layouts and projects with this months kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make the most gorgeous pages!!!!
    I totally love all the details. From stitching till flowers... beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een ontzettend gave layouts maak jij zeg!! Echt prachtig! Ik kan niet eens een favoriet aanwijzen, ze zijn allemaal geweldig!

    ReplyDelete