Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Build-A-Page by Prima

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Here is a layout I made for Prima`s March BAP. I must admit that this is my first time creating a page by using a sketch and I`m rather satisfied with the result. This is the skecth from Prima`s blog:


This is the layout I made with  this cute sketch. I used two sheets of  Prima`s "Flights of Fancy" Collection. As you can see I stitched, distressed and I stamped (using the brand new clear stamps from Prima).

Here are a few close-ups:
I secretly hope I`ll win this month`s contest but then ... there are so many pretty layouts submitted this month. We`ll see...who knows :-)

4 comments:

  1. I Think You are the winner!!! !this lo is beyond Beautiful!!! I love it!! Beautiful details!!! And I love the butterfly stamps from prima!!!!
    Please visit my blog! I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow this is jaw dropping gorgeous! First thing I said to myself "WOW!" this is so full of details, i love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry!

    Love this blog, gorgeous work.

    Would love to showcase your work on my blogs...read below :)

    I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.


    ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria

    From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

    In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning 

    Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.

    Hope to see you soon!

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry this is TERRIFIC!!! I love every detail here!! simply Gorgeous!!
    hugs!!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete