Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New born blog!

Hi there! I`m proud to announce my new-born baby ...Gerry`s Scrappy Life...

Finally, I have a blog too. I really don`t know from where to begin ??

O.K., I`ll do it easily by posting my last layout. I used Webster`s pages Your Life. Beautiful. pattern paper and the great new Prima clear stamps. I hand cut all the leaves from the pp and I can tell you it took me some time till I got it finished ...I wish I could program my Cricut to do it for me ...lol ! 



14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Gerry!! It looks beautiful around here, just like your gorgeous LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm So Happy!!!!! Welcome to the blogging World!!!!! Love your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS GERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited for you my friend!! your newest lo is gorgeous as always!!!love all those vines!! what a beautiful photo of you!! great job my friend!!! enjoy your new baby!!!
    xoxo
    lidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is looking great Gerry!!...loving the new l/o...as I said before, I so admire your cut-work! Congrats on the new blog!!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Gerry has a blog! It looks great! I love the layout, too! Of course, you already know that! :) Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats sweetie! looks devine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry, your blog is beautiful!!! Welcome to blog land!!!! Your cut work is simply amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sooo excited that you have a blog, yayyy!! I adore your new layout, soo gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gerry, Congrats on your new blog. It loos great! Thanks for visiting mine and becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!
    Hope to visit often ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what beautiful work. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete