Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hi there and Happy Monday to all of you!!!

I have a day off today and that means I have time to post and to scrap...yay!
I created a layout a few days ago that I wanted to share here at my blog. I used Prima Marketing pattern papers. I love the new collecions of Prima and I enjoy so much playing with those papers. The page is rather simple because I didn`t use any embellishments but I hand-stitched everything you see and I decided to keep it like that so it`ll emphasize the photos and the pretty papers!


         I made the title with Cricut machine using "Songbird" cartridge!

                               I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Page!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the design!!! Amazing pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are so pretty! Love your stitching and "inside frame".
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Gerry!!! how did you make the edge inside around the stitching?? Did you cut it with scissors or a punch??
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete